Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Competition closing 12pm 4 October 2015
2. Winners will be notified via facebook by 7 October 2015 to arrange redemption of free tickets
3. Winners information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only
4. Tickets are for the <time> performance, on Friday 20th Nov at 8pm at the Arena. Winners must agree to attend the performance allocated to them:
5. A VIP family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children tickets that include a ride in part of the show.
6. There are 8 VIP seats allocated for the ride at each performance – 2 families of 2 adults and 2 children each. A maximum of 4 children can ride in the submarine.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
8. Children participating in the show must be aged 4-10 yrs old and will not be required to skate on the ice.
9. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
10. VIP tickets will be rinkside seats.
11. Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
12. Tickets cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into.
13. Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked
14. Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
15. Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
16. Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity
- Offers only available online
- Must register in advance to be eligible for the offer
- Free Women's Only Gym Session – Available weekends at the following Centres. Heeley Swimming Pool, Saturdays – 3pm – 7pm and Springs Leisure Centre, Sunday 1pm – 5pm (until 5th July)
- Free Swimming – Available on 13th June and 20th June during any public swim session. Take a look at our timetable for swim sessions - https://www.sivltd.com/activity/swimming
- Free Ice Skating – Available on 14th June during any public skating session. Take a look at our ice skating timetable for sessions available - https://www.sivltd.com/activity/ice-skating
- Free Badminton – Available to 27th – 28th June at the following centres and time. Ponds Forge - 27th - 28th June: 9am - 5pm, Concord Sports Centre - 27th June: 9am - 5pm and 28th June: 9am - 12pm and EIS Sheffield 27th June: 1pm - 5pm and 28th June: 9am - 5pm
- Free Sheffield lifeCARD – Card is valid for 12 months from the date of registration and can be collected from reception by the 19th july 2015. For full details of discounts and offers with your Sheffield lifeCARD please visit http://www.sheffieldlifecard.com/
- Offers subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time
Terms of website use
Information about us
This website is a site operated by SIV Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2226575 and have our registered office at Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield, S3 8DT. Our VAT number is 471029758.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of these terms.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Transactions concluded through our site
Contracts for event tickets, memberships or facilities bookings formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions www.sivltd.com/privacy-policy, and any tickets issued are subject to the conditions printed on them.
You must be over 18 to conclude a contract through our websites.
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or vulnerable adults in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrup part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Feedback and reviews
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). Interactive services may not be suitable for use by children or vulnerable adults.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site, and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence or any illegal activity.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page without our permission. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy above.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.