We recognise that many of you rely on the use of motorised trolleys to play the game. However during the wettest winter on record all we ask is that you consider using a carry bag if you are able to do so. This will assist in minimising damage to the courses and help with the recovery coming into the spring. For those of you that require the assistance of a motorised trolley we would appreciate it if you could avoid the approaches and surrounds of the greens as much as possible.
Andy Carnall – Golf General Manager
Founded in 1920, Tinsley Park Golf Course has a great deal of history and tradition and contains several memorable holes making it an exceptional course that requires full concentration throughout.
Tinsley Park is an 18 hole par 70 course measuring 5746 yards. It offers a challenge for golfers at all levels, with length, accuracy, judgement of distance and concentration all examined on a truly unique round,
Set amongst some splendid scenic views and parkland it is an extremely popular course to play.
Facilities at Tinsley Park Golf Course
- Clubhouse with fully licensed bar and cafe serving hot and cold food
- Function Room
- Practice Facilities
- Buggy, trolley and club hire
- Changing facilities in the Clubhouse
- Pro shop with a wide range of golf clothing and equipment for sale
- Secure parking (£1 parking charge)
- Lessons available from a qualified PGA Coach
- Societies welcome by prior arrangement
To contact the course call 0114 2448974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org